1993 1hr 36mins
A curious youngster moves to Salem, where he struggles to fit in before awakening a trio of diabolical witches that were executed in the 17th century.
Starring: Bette Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker, Kathy Najimy
Information to help you enjoy your experience.
- No overloading of vehicles, one parking space per vehicle.
- FM radio required to tune in.
- 4×4’s and other high vehicles, on arrival, may be required to park in designated area.
- No alcohol or glass bottles of any kind are permitted.
- Litter bins are conveniently located. Please use them, Do not litter.
- No one is permitted to sit on the top of their vehicles.
- Laserlights, flashlights and other illuminating devices are strictly prohibited.
- Be considerate of those around you. Keep you radio volume to a reasonable level.
- No pets or animals of any kind are permitted.
- Always drive slowly for your safety and those around you.
- Lights out. You must be in control of your vehicle lights at all times. Keep your foot off the brake pedal.
- A selection of movies are strictly 15’s and over, please bring photographic ID as you maybe asked for it.
- No ticket, no entry.
- The movie times are when the showing begins, please be considerate to the other viewers, by not arriving late.
- Be aware of the weather and dress appropriately for the climate. Bring your pillows, duvets, but be comfortable.
- Please make sure that your engine is NOT running throughout the movie. However, you may start your engine from time to time to give your battery some charge.
- An information sheet, will be handed out on arrival to help you enjoy your experience, please take a few moments to read it
Terms & Conditions
Please note: £5 booking fee applies. All tickets for this event are non exchangeable, non refundable. No refunds or date changes will be issued for bookings if you are no longer able to attend. Tickets can be given to friends or family, the name on the booking does not need to be changed. A full refund will be issued if we have to cancel the event due to Covid restrictions.