Breakfast with Santa and his Elves
At the beautiful 4* Alona Hotel (Banqueting Suite)
Sunday 10th December – 10.00am – 12 noon
Price: Adults £13.50 or Children £15.95
The Magic of the Festive Season starts with Breakfast with Santa and his Elves in the banqueting suite, of the beautiful 4* Alona Hotel.
- A delicious buffet breakfast for everyone, including sausages, bacon, eggs, hash browns, muffins, pastries, fresh fruit and Christmas pancakes. Served with juices, tea or coffee.
- The set up is tables of ten and you may share a table with another family.
- Santa’s Elves will be on hand to entertain the children with songs and dance and Christmas Party Games.
- Write your letter to Santa and post it in Santa’s Special Post Box (a letter and writing materials will be left on the table for every child)
- Santa will be joining us throughout the experience to chat with the children, before he heads back to Santa’s Work Shop.
- Each child will be given a special golden ticket from Santa to take to one of Santa’s work shops (within the event area) and here every child can choose a quality gift, left by Santa.
- Everyone receives a ticket for Sparkle’s Singing Train Ride. This runs from the front of M&D’s building every 20 minutes (11.00am – 6.00pm on this day)
- There is no need to purchase a ticket for children under one (please note there is no gift with this option). Should you wish a high chair to be available at your table please contact the Alona Hotel direct on 01698 333888 and speak to one of the team)
Terms & Conditions: £2.50 booking fee applies (per booking, not per ticket). All bookings are non-exchangeable and non-refundable. If you are unable to come along, you can gift your booking to someone else and there is no need to change the name on the booking.