Guiseppe’s Coffee Shop
The most beautiful view of the loch can be admired here all year round at Guiseppe’s coffee shop, M&D’s Strathclyde Country Park.
At Guiseppe’s we pride high quality ingredients to use in our homemade meals. We believe in using local produce.
- Our eggs are from a farm in Ayrshire.
- Our sausage, mince and many items from our specials board comes from the multi-award-winning Rendall’s butchers who use meats from Orkney.
- Our milk comes from a dairy just 6 miles from the complex- Ballantyne’s.
- In addition we use local bakers such as Morton’s and Sutherland’s to provide the wide array of delectable cakes. Oh and our Morton’s rolls fresh from the bakery every morning.
- We just love Crolla’s ice-cream and are delighted with our new, massive ice-cream cabinet and extended ice-cream menu.
- To add to all of this we have just started selling the most wonderful- locally fresh roasted coffee from Copper Black Coffee.
In addition to our fresh quality ingredients, we take dietary needs and requirements very seriously and hope we can cater to all of our customers through offering gluten and wheat free products, a childrens menu and many halal menu items. We are listed on the Coeliac UK website.
Not only do we provide all of this all day every day (except Christmas day and New Year’s day), but, we also give great value for money.
Why not come and see for yourself?
We also have some special offers for carers, please click here to view the Carers Special Offers.
Check out our facebook page – facebook.com/Guiseppes-coffee-shop
For more information, please call 01698 333 777.